Friday, April 23, 2010

Savannah's Fondant Cake




A friend of mines daughter loves to cook and is fascinated with cakes. For her birthday she wanted to help bake and decorate her cake. Savannah wanted her cake to be completely made with fondant and not buttercream, so I did some research and found a recipe for marshmallow fondant. Her party is a black and white theme and she wanted to incorporate zebra stripes and polka dots. Savannah helped in all aspects from mixing all the ingredients down to rolling out the fondant. I really enjoyed teaching her all the aspects of cake baking and decorating. Its nice to have an assistant, wink wink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.