Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Plain is Pretty


For this design the client wanted something very plain. She didn't want any type of design or writing on the cake. I decided since there wasn't going to be anything on the top and it was going to be a larger cake to add one single flower. So today while killing some time on my lunch break I came across this beautiful giant daisy. I knew that this flower would look amazing and add some depth to this wonderful tasty treat. Underneath this flower is a simple yellow cake iced with plain vanilla buttercream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.