Saturday, March 19, 2011

Toy Story







I created this little mans first birthday cake last year, it was the Cookie Monster cake. This year he wanted Toy Story. His mom brought me the the figures she wanted on the cake and let me have all artistic rights to the cake. I really wanted to create the bed from the movie. The bottom layer I air brushed to look like the wood floor in the room. The bed is covered in fondant to make it look more realistic. The cake it self was vanilla cake on the bottom and the bed was chocolate cake and buttercream icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.