Saturday, March 19, 2011

Beer Cupcakes




I started playing around with some new flavors and what better to use than beer. There are so many different types of beers out there that have wonderful flavor. The two that I started out with were Blue Moon and Guinness Stout. The Guinness I mixed with my signature chocolate cake and the Blue Moon I mixed with my signature vanilla cake. They both turned out really well. I also mailed my first cupcakes to a client in Dallas. They arrived undamaged, well they were not iced, and they loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.