Monday, December 6, 2010

Dora the Explorer




This cake was created for a little girl who was turning 3. Her party theme was Dora the Explorer. I found this super cute Dora birthday set that included a crown, sash, wand and ear rings. I incorporated the colors from Dora in the strips and trip of the cake. The cake itself was a chocolate two tier cake with buttercream icing and fondant accents. She also wanted cupcakes to go along with her them but these cupcakes were Lemon Gluten free cupcakes with Gluten Free icing. Each one had their own Dora figure on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.