Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sumpter Wedding




This couple contacted me to create their wedding cakes for their reception they were having after they came back from their destination wedding in Florida. The groom knew exactly what he wanted even though it was not your typical grooms cake. The bride wanted to include red and gold. The wedding cake was a 3 tier cake one tier white, one tier marble, and one tier chocolate all covered in buttercream icing. The grooms cake was red velvet topped with cream cheese icing and fondant accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.