Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cowboy




This cake I created for a little cowboy who was turning the big 1!! His party was going to be done in all cow print, red, and black. His cake consisted of two different designs. The first design was a simple sheet cake which was half chocolate and half white cake. I placed a baby calf as well as a barn and trees. We kept this one very simple. The second cake was for the cowboy himself. This cake was cow print with red accents. His cake was a marble cake. Both cakes base icing was buttercream with fondant accents.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.