Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cookie Monster




I have been trying to advertise more, so I left some cards at my hair salon. A lady contacted me to do her sons 1st birthday cake. It was a little short notice but I am so happy with the look of his cake. The theme of the party was of course Cookie Monster. Unfortunately there is really not a whole lot of things out there that are just cookie monster. I decided to create this one on my own. This is a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. I put real chocolate chips on the outside of the cake to look like one giant cookie and then created Cookie Monsters face using an individual cake on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.