Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome

Well I have decided after a lot of deliberation to go ahead and start a blog for my up and coming cake business. Over the last year I have been decorating cakes for my friends and family and now my little business has grown. I will be posting pictures of the cakes I do as well as putting my pricing up on the blog so everyone has and idea of what I charge. I look forward to hearing everyone feed back and please feel free to pass my blog along to anyone you think would find it interesting or would like to book a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
If you don't already know me, my name is Jessica. I have a small cake business. I love creating new and exciting cakes for my friends and family. If you are interested in a cake please let me know, I would love to create something special for your occasion.